What are your favorite restaurants in Vegas?

Discussion in 'Las Vegas Restaurants and Buffets' started by d360, Aug 3, 2006.

1. d360

d360 Administrator

mine is Little Buddha ( Pacific Rim, sushi and traditional Chinese dishes)

2. TravelGirl

TravelGirl Moderator

My favorite is hands down Nobu at Hard Rock, and my fave dish is definitely the Yellow Tail Tartar with Caviar…Yum Yum!

3. DisneyNut

DisneyNut New Member

Do they still have the places that offer really cheap food? When I went with my parents we got dinner for like .99 each. This was regular, not using any kind of players cards and stuff.

4. ACHotelExperts

ACHotelExperts New Member

One of my favorite restaurantsin LV is at the Venetian, it's called Valentino, my fav is the Ahi Tuna - crusted in almonds with an orange flavored foam, Off the Charts!

5. swrdy

swrdy New Member

Top of The World is a fave of mine and I do like America in NY/NY (you can tell I'm a tourist). Gonna be heading back soon so will check out some more places to eat for ye's.

6. VegasEd

VegasEd Guest

Some of mine are:

N9NE Steakhouse for turf
    Aquaknox for surf
    PK Changs for lettuce wraps
    Trattario del Lupo for Italian
    Burger Bar for gourmet burgers
    Nothing beats an IN N OUT! ha!

VE!

7. swrdy

swrdy New Member

I thought planning what to do would be the problem but now it's where to eat as I was thinking of grabbing a bite near to what show we are going to see so if ye could tell us what is best around AJ, P&T and Spamalot I'd be very grateful.

8. VegasEd

VegasEd Guest

What is AJ?
    Does P&T mean Penn & Teller?

FYI, please respond ASAP or PDQ...by the way, XYZ!

VE!

9. everyann

everyann Guest

AJ = Amazing Jonathan?[​IMG]

10. swrdy

swrdy New Member

Yeah sorry about that but yes it means both Penn & Teller and Amazing Johnathan.

11. jakefxwd

jakefxwd New Member

we go tto lv twice a year and one of our favorite buffet is the wynn's the aladdin was good but now that they are renovating it stay away until it is finished total kaos

12. Racefamily

Racefamily New Member

We stayed at the Paris for our trip earlier this month...... the breakfast buffet at Paris is to die for!! We didn't have any discount coupons for it...so we paid the regular price of $13.99/person. I just can't say enough about the food and the atmosphere.
    Omlets made to order, crepes made to order, all the regular stuff you could possibly want plus MORE!! Eggs prepared like 5 different ways, quiche, french pastries (YUM !!!!).....you eat breakfast here...and I guarantee you won't need anything else all day....well maybe till that night anyway!

13. swrdy

swrdy New Member

Where would I best be going to get a nice juicy medium/rare steak? I do like a good steak every now and then to clog the arteries.

14. Conti

Conti New Member

I understand what you mean about a good steak. I never had a good steak growing up so now it's one of my favorite things to eat. Anyways..

I don' t have much to add except for make sure you go to a few buffets. That's what I plan to do this summer.

15. world trecker

world trecker New Member

Hugo's Cellar for a good steak. It's in the downtown area, so you'll have a good excuse to leave the strip for an evening. It's located in the Four Seasons. Just...don't go looking for their website cause it's nowhere near as nice as their steak.

16. swrdy

swrdy New Member

Cool, we are going to be heading downtown for one of our nights so will be sure to check it out. If anyone knows of any other restaurants that are good that way then let me know.