What restaurant has the best view of the Bellagio Fountains?

Discussion in 'Las Vegas Restaurants and Buffets' started by AliCat, Oct 31, 2011.

1. AliCat

AliCat New Member

We're taking a trip to Vegas next month and staying at the Hard Rock. I especially want to see the Bellagio Fountains & I've heard there are some nice restaurants along the Strip where you can see them from the patio. Does anyone have any recommendations for what to try? We're not picky eaters, so any kind of food is fine.

2. jlinBar

jlinBar New Member

seeing the Bellagio Fountain show

Olives has a wonderful view of the fountains if you choose a patio table which you have to book in advance, and doesn't necessarily mean you will get one. For guaranteed patio dining, I would suggest eating a late lunch or early dinner. They will give you a pager when your patio table is ready, and just go gamble and have fun until so.
    If you can't get a reservation there, you can try Jasmine and Circo which have views of the fountain shows along with the music.

3. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

Few spots in Las Vegas offer a better view of the Fountains at Bellagio than the hotel's Picasso restaurant—and it now has a charming open-air patio, with about 16 tables. Because of the great location and scarcity of tables, our advice is to make reservations well in advance. The Bellagio restaurant is open nightly for dinner, with the exception of Tuesday, and it serves seasonal tastes with a French flair.

4. s4noss

s4noss New Member

Bellagio Fountains light show

The fountains at Bellagio are almost overrated...but they're still a wonderful sight to behold. They're really the most beautiful part of the strip, and although a crowd is always there you have many places to get a great view. My best tip is walk through the Bellagio prior to see their floral display and make a stop at the chocolate fountain.

5. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

That's good advice. There's a chocolate fountain too? How cool is that?

6. s4noss

s4noss New Member

Bellagio chocolate fountain

It is indeed, many people miss it. It's located at the Jean-Philippe Patisserie, and it's basically an amazing glass-encased 27ft high chocolate fountain with 2,100 pounds of melted flowing and tempting chocolate.

If you wasn't for the glass casing, all that chocolate wouldn't be wasted because it wouldn't have time to reach the bottom. I would just stick my mouth underneath (lol)

7. fitduy

fitduy New Member

best view of the Bellagio Fountains

I love watching the Bellagio Fountains at day and night time. As far as best spots, all you have to do is stop anywhere in the strip and find a right spot closeby where you can have a good view of the fountain.

My favorite spot to view the fountain whether at daytime or at night time is at the middle of the fountain close to the walkway. There's also the music box close by where you can listen to the music being played. I liked that spot because I can take great pictures of the fountain...

8. 6centers

6centers New Member

Bellagio Fountains can be seen from anywhere

The Bellagio Fountains are fabulous and they shoot up so high that I could see them from myroom at the Palazzo Hotel. Having been to Old Faithful at Yellowstone Park I can say the Bellagio Fountains are up there with the best of them!

9. difficulttimes

difficulttimes New Member

Bellagio Fountains schedule

Viewing the Bellagio Fountains is a must thing to do when in Las Vegas and it is free! Honestly, it's one of the most wonderful displays of water you'll ever see!

This is the schedule of the Bellagio Fountain:SHOW TIMES:
    Monday - Friday
    3:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
    show every 1/2 hour
    8:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.
    show every 15 minutes
    Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays
    12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
    show every 1/2 hour
    8:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.
    show every 15 minutes