what to buy in Florence Italy

Discussion in 'Italy' started by tcp, Jul 1, 2010.

1. tcp

tcp New Member

hi people,

we'll be jetting to Florence this August and I was wondering if anyone could give me the heads up on what to buy in Florence Italy? also, any tips or ideas on how to make some savings?

:)

2. VacationBuddy

VacationBuddy Administrator

hi there,

Designers brands like Gucci, Prada, Armani, and Chanel, jewelry items and trinkets in the Ponte Vecchio area are the things that most people buy in Florence Italy.

There are couple of things you can do to save money. You can haggle prices down in tourist centers like the San Lorenzo Market and the privately owned shops in the Ponte Vecchio, or you can take part in one of the many available outlet shopping tours in Florence.

With these shopping tours, you can get great savings on labels such as Gucci and Prada of up to 50 percent off the label price.

Hope this helps
    Vacationbuddy

3. kethrinelopez

kethrinelopez New Member

Florence Italy is a wonderful place for shoppers.I bought scarves in Florence. They were about $12, they are beautiful and light! Murano glass wine stoppers, spices, and wonderful memories.

Great advice for Italy Travel Deals

4. donaldbeckon

donaldbeckon New Member

Best Buy in Florence contains almost everything. If you love fine leather marbleised paper, fashion, shoes, hand embroidered linen, Tuscan wine, lace, gold jewelry, including the Renaissance and antiquity . This is beautiful place where you can take around many things to your home.

5. Elina

Elina New Member

I think that Italians in general are really good at fashionable things. Buy anything you can put on and that's gonna make you happy!

6. BlackEyes

BlackEyes New Member

Local handicrafts would be a good souvenir from Florence. There are a lot of shops in the town which make personalized items while you wait. wait.