What to do in*southern California?

Discussion in 'California' started by wanderer, Apr 18, 2012.

1. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

The list of the things to do is a mile long in Southern California. I'd love to start talking about your favorites. I loved discovering new cities and all the diverse landscapes. It was really cool to drive from Los Angeles to Palm Springs and see things change to the desert. I loooooved Palm Springs...down to the great shopping and cheesy date farms. What were your favorite things to do in Southern California?

2. Witchid4

Witchid4 New Member

things to do in southern California

here it's some ideas wanderer you can add to tour list:

1. hiking and biking in O'Neill Regional Park
    2. take a guided kayak tour of La Jolla caves
    3. visit Universal Studios
    4. take a ride on the Amtrak Surfliner coastal line
    5. spend a day in Legoland

3. RedBullCorp

RedBullCorp New Member

head to Huntington Beach

many of the things to do in Southern California can be found right in Huntington Beach. You can catch pro surfers riding the waves, fish off the pier, and even beach camping.Also, you aren't far from Main Street, which means you can for a bit of shopping, visit a spa, visit an art gallery or museums, and check out a nearby theme park if you want.

4. op-ohno

op-ohno New Member

more to SoCal than Disney

Disneyland is a given if you are visiting Southern California, but there’s more to do than just visit a famous mouse such as taking a stroll along Hollywood Walk of Fame, buy a star map in Beverly Hills, see the swallows return to San Juan Capistrano, check out the surfers in San Clemente, and visit Ronald Reagan Presidential Library...hope that helps:)

5. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

What time of year do the swallows return? I've heard that's really amazing. Thanks for adding to the list everyone! :) :) I got the bug really badly to go back to California and see more next time.