what to see & do in Israel for 3 weeks

Discussion in 'Israel' started by 34drs, Nov 11, 2008.

1. 34drs

34drs New Member

hi, we are from Dubai and thinking of to have a 3 week vacation in Israel in Dec.looking for information on things to do in Israel and interested to stay at Galilee to access most of the Israel attractions, so can one help on the most interesting places in Galilee and nearby and other things to do in Israel, looking forward your valuable reply. thanks.

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

I have been to Israel many times and there is no shortage of things to do in Israel. Masada, Church of the Holy Sepulchre, Western Wall, The Israel Museum, Citadel or Tower of David, Bethlehem, The Dead Sea and Nazareth are some the highlights of my Israel vacation. As well as Jerusalem, Galilee is a popular destination for Christian pilgrims as it was a home of Jesus.

Gan Hashlosha National Park - It's in Galilee is a wonderful place which is surrounded by beautiful hills and has warm water springs. This park can be enjoyed year round with average temperatures.
    Caesarea - It has many historical attractions, especially the Caesarea harbor is an excellent spot & a well kept tourist attraction. Enjoy the nicest beach and have a good dining here, it has nice restaurants.
    Nazareth - It is is located in the heart of Galilee and offers many religious sites & attractions including Basilica of the Annunciation, The Old City and Market and St. Joseph’s Church.
    Luna Gal Water Amusement Park - It offers a wide range of activities including pedal boats, waterskiing, kayak tours, water parachuting and sailboarding.

Enjoy the sea at Israel and surf, swim, waterski and explore the natural beaty along with the Mediterranean climate!

3. michalos

michalos New Member

There's a magical little village at the entrance to the galilee called "beit lehem haglilit".
    They have plenty of privately held accommodations,
    and one lovely day spa where you should spend at least half a day:
    It's called "Kesem Hamaga"

4. 34drs

34drs New Member

is it? really interesting.where do I find Kesem hamaga in Galilee,are there any special places to have this spa?

5. michaeljohn

michaeljohn New Member

Is it? really interesting.where do I find Kesem hamaga in Galilee,are there any special places to have this spa?

6. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

Kesem hamaga is located at Bet Lehem Haglilit which is one of the most popular spots of the Galilee. There are many spa packages are available here including romantic treats, couples massages and four hands massages. Even they offer Ayurveda massage, Twina massage, Aromatherapeutic massage and oil bath, so don't miss the opportunity to visit Kesem hamaga :)