What's not allowed into Soldier Field during a Bears game?

Discussion in 'Illinois' started by Vicolette, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

Planning a trip to Chicago and want to see a Bears game while I'm there. What items are you allowed to bring into Soldier Field?

2. rafaelnadal

rafaelnadal New Member

Haven't been to that stadium but I am pretty sure it would be the typical stuff like bulky bag packs, knives, guns, strollers, etc. Best probably to check with the stadium itself just to make sure. That's what I do. Security keeps changing and increasing...who knows one day we the spectators maynot be even allowed inside the actual arena...hahaha

3. Jimmi2

Jimmi2 New Member

soldier field allowed items

it's a huge list of things they won't allow. umbrellas, coolers, video cameras, etc. I wouldn't bother bringing any big bags either like bag packs, fanny packs, etc. I think they allow small bags but you will get searched and who wants that hassle, right?

4. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

That's all good advice. Seriously, I would bring a bunch of cash or maybe a debit card and ID. It's pretty expensive to buy anything in Soldier Field. And don't forget to expect to pay a fortune for parking before you get to the stadium. I'm not thrilled with the parking scene in Chicago right now.