What's your best photo tip?

Discussion in 'Destination360 Copyright and DMCA settlements' started by kasyapa_lk, Sep 24, 2009.

Tags:
  1. kasyapa_lk

kasyapa_lk New Member

I am going to get it started.

Pick one item as your main focus and get close!

2. Ruby

Ruby Guest

A great photo tip it's to use a mini-tripod as well as paying attention to the lighting conditions outdoors and using an external flash accordingly.

3. The Travel Slut

The Travel Slut 6 continents, 87 countries & 64 cruises so far

I don't like when people shoot photos into a bright backlight (like sun, etc). and leave people's faces in shadows...so use a flash whenever shooting into light...

4. reno27

reno27 New Member

Try to take some pics vertically. Sometimes objects are better take vertically.

5. BlackEyes

BlackEyes Guest

If you are taking pictures look beyond your focus..

6. christopherp552

christopherp552 New Member

Move close. This is especially true if you are taking shots of people.

7. dexternicholson

dexternicholson New Member

A great photo tip is to not look for the beautiful spots and things to photograph when at a cool place like the beach or at the park... every beautiful thing comes unexpectedly, like the sudden rain or somebody proposing in the park, or a baby crying to his mommy... stuff like that...

8. KayCee

KayCee New Member

It's advisable if you bring along your tripod when taking travel photos. The best photo tip that i can give is check first you composition. Try to incorporate a good composition with your subject. Make a panoramic shot too. Panoramic shots are best for landscapes.

9. d360

d360 Administrator

I agree with everyone and I always plan locations based on lighting. Since I'm doing it professionally I'll go the extra mile and look at the destination ahead of time and determine what time is best to photograph based on time of day. Early AM Late PM, etc.

Happy shooting,
    Dan

10. buyplume

buyplume New Member

Make a zoom while taking photos.It looks more attractive