what's your experience in India?

Discussion in 'India' started by johncena, Oct 1, 2010.

1. johncena

johncena New Member

what's your experience in India? has anyone been there lately? how long would u say i need to explore one or two regions? where do you recommend and what to pack..thanks!

2. Danny

Danny Moderator

Depends what you plan to do, but I'd suggest at least three weeks. Back in '03 we explored the south of India and we did it on our own, but now looking back I wish we booked with an organized tour in India.

Once you land in India, it's almost like a shock to the system, the constant hustle and bustle, the smells and everything is different that you need to be prepare. If you do do book, book with a trusted tour company!

Also avoid falling ill by using common sense..drink bottled water and watch teeth with bottled water (even in hotels, and only eat fresh cooked foods.

good luck!

3. jaycar

jaycar New Member

The only thing I remember about India was when I was a kid. We stopped over there on our way back from Austria and I remember the airport was stinking hot and being a kid I got very sick on the way home. Because of that we didn't see much of the country. :-(