Where is the best place to visit in Dubai?

Discussion in 'United Arab Emirates' started by Sandraperera, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Sandraperera

Sandraperera New Member

The last time I was in UAE, I visited the "Abet Abu Dhabi" desert camp and had a great time. I'll be going there in a few weeks and wondering about a great location to visit with my family with children. Any can help?

2. gloomyDay

gloomyDay New Member

what to do in Dubai with kids?

there are quite a few cool places/ attractions for families with kids. Children's City (huge educational area with attractions for kids), Ski Dubai at Mall of the Emirates (indoor ski slope where you can so skiing and snowboarding), Wild Wadi (large water park located at the Jumeirah Beach Hotel), Wonderland and Splashland (water parks).

3. nomatternomadic

nomatternomadic New Member

My favorite thing though to do with kids is dune bashing in the desert. You can do sand boarding on sand, 4x4 driving and quad biking. Also, take the kiddies on a hot air balloon to get a bird's eye view of the Palm Islands.

4. Geronimo-Giancila

Geronimo-Giancila New Member

best place to stay in Dubai

best places to stay in Dubai with kids are the 5-Star Jumeirah Beach Hotel (around $550 a night), the Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort (they have a cool Penguin Club for kids) and the Grand Hyatt Dubai. This last one I suggest because it’s about 10 minutes from the airport, and nearby many attractions like Dubai Museum, the old Bastakiya district, and many restaurants.

5. curlysue

curlysue New Member

Ski at the Mall of the Emirates and Miracle Garden in Dubai

6. mmadamd

mmadamd New Member

1.- Dubai Mall

“Good shopping centerâ€
    Nice modern All brands Free internet line Oriental and modern together

2- Burj Khalifa

All I can is wow!!! Absolutely breathtaking view. We went at 6:30pm and it wasn't too many people. We were able to get great a beautiful view and great pictures. Definitely recommend this amazing experience. Loved the arabic coffee in the beginning. Great experience.

3- Dubai Marina Yacht Club

This place does the best all day breakfast in the Emirates! I comes in a frying pan and its perfection, the other meals were also excellently cooked and again very fresh.

4- Ski Dubai

Excellent visit. A bit expensive but nothing in dubai is cheap anymore. A nice experience, especially for the young ones and those who have always dreamed of being in the snow..

7. mmadamd

mmadamd New Member

Top 5 picks for things to do in Dubai.

Ski Dubai at Mall of the Emirates located in Al Barsha district of Dubai. The Indoor Ski slope which is middle east's first of its kind and is world's third largest ski slope. Here you can do skiing , snowboarding , throwing snow balls and other exciting activities.

Dune Bashing includes a guided ride over the sand dunes , in a 4x4 SUV. Visiting the camel farm during the safari. Besides, there are other activities like sand boarding , riding bikes over the dunes, riding a quad bike.

Wild Wadi is a large water park infact one of the best in the world situated at Jumaira Beach hotel . This is a place where you can spend an entire day with your family and enjoy the relaxing as well as adventurous slides.

Dubai Dolphinarium comprises some of the gorgeous aquatic creatures that inhabit our oceans. It is an amazing place where dolphins and seals are kept for entertainment & aesthetic purposes. You can get you photographs clicked with dolphins, buy some interesting souvenirs and also enjoy the spectacular dolphin and seal shows.

Burj Khalifa is the world's tallest structure by a long shot, over 300m taller than the previous contender in Taipei. Burj Khalifa has become an icon of Dubai. It is one of the most famous landmark of the region.

8. Anto544

Anto544 New Member

This is an old post. But, I think I can update this as Dubai is always growing. Burj Al Khalifa and the Dubai mall are two top places to visit. Then the creek, Jumeirah beach, the Arabian canal, they opened a metro service. You can see the best results here. google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1CHBD_enIN715IN715&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=Dubai+best+places

9. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

Burj Khalifa, Palm Islands, Wild Wadi Water Park, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai Marina, Dubai Museum, Jumeirah Beach and Ski Dubai are some of the must see attractions in Dubai. I have been many times to Dubai, but whenever I go I like to spend more time in Dubai Beaches and Palm Islands. Dubai beaches offer snorkeling, scuba diving, paragliding, fishing. skiing and a lot more water activities in shining sand and crystal clear waters. The Palm Islands has 3 artificial islands namely Palm Jumeirah, Palm Jebel Ali and Deira Island. All 3 features luxury Dubai beach hotels, great restaurants and a wide variety of retail outlets.

No trip to Dubai would be complete without an enjoyment of the Dubai Spas which will take you to another world of relaxation. The Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort is one of the popular spa resorts and don't miss to enjoy the spas during your Dubai holidays.