Where is the best place to visit in the world?

Discussion in 'UK' started by dawson9b7b, May 1, 2007.

1. michalswarm

michalswarm New Member

All wants to go for holidays at a place where lots of attraction spots and fun is gained.So for that as i can say is that Florida is the best place to go in the whole world it is suggested in the best destinations.There everybody can enjoy a lot whether it is a child or adult because there is a Disney land in Orlando where children's can enjoy with there lovely Disney cartoon characters. and lots of beautiful beaches where you can have fun.

2. rabicamail

rabicamail New Member

My favorite is North Cyprus in Europe

3. daiseymorris

daiseymorris New Member

I have been traveling since a lots of years as i wont in a traveling industry as so i have to be updated the best destinations. I loved Greece and Paris the most as they are the most beautiful places to be. For kids Orlando is the best as it has Disney World and it is every kids dream.

4. kringQS

kringQS New Member

United kingdom!

5. BlackEyes

BlackEyes New Member

Well, if you plan to travel the world then I would suggest that you go on a world cruise. Its a nice chance to see the world and relax at the same time. It takes a long time to tour around the world and I'm pretty sure that all those times that you would be gone, you will have the best time. If you plan to travel but stay in one area only, then that would be difficult as we don't your taste in food and lifestyle. Different people have different tastes and preferences that why they stay in different places. Some likes the city, some loves the beach, some loves cold places and some love it warm.

6. mechcanlarin

mechcanlarin New Member

I too love to be at Paris. Beside I love to be at Orlando as I love Disney world.

7. goldentours

goldentours New Member

Hey,

Here are some of most wonderful places in London that will be a "life long memory"

1. London Eye Flight : Enjoy breathtaking views of London through London Eye Flight.

2. Buckingham Palace and Changing of the Guard : An unforgettable experience! Observe the Queen’s Foot Guard.

3. St. Paul’s Cathedral : Enter the Quire and marvel at the beautiful mosaics contained within its walls.

4. Household Cavalry Museum :

5. River Thames Cruise : Take to the water on a luxury river cruise and enjoy a panoramic tour of the array of attractions which encompass London.

6. The Tower of London & Crown Jewels - meet an official Yeoman Warder : The Tower of London will unveil the exquisite exhibition of ‘Dressed to Kill’, featuring armoury and weapons. Be dazzled by the Cullinan diamonds and the spectacular Kohi-i-Noor at the Crown Jewels.

8. mritunjays82

mritunjays82 New Member

Well if you want to do some adventure than you can visit either South American country like Brazil, Peru or you can visit some African nations too.

9. Percival99

Percival99 New Member

My favorite place to visit is Malaysia and spend some time at the Petronas towers..

10. rabicamail

rabicamail New Member

I am looking forward for trip to Paris can you share some information like what is the best time go ,Where to stay , places to see .

11. bnbuk

bnbuk New Member

I suggest to visit UK Whitby Its an ancient and beautiful sea port, surrounded by the magnificent countryside of the North York Moors National Park. Explore the Heritage Coast, to discover quaint fishing villages such as Staithes and Robin Hoods Bay clinging to the steep cliffs to the north and south of Whitby.

Moving inland, the breathtaking moorland vistas surrounding our upland villages, such as Goathland, Danby and Castleton, contrast with the gentler, more pastoral setting of the villages on the banks of the River Esk, such as Lealholm and Egton Bridge. With all this and so much more, be warned - you may decide to stay for ever.

12. mishidpfoc

mishidpfoc New Member

Hi there,

Without any doubt the best place in the world is Vancouver . As it also nominated as the worlds best place.

13. peter2travel

peter2travel New Member

Cyprus would be a right destination for all fun-loving people. It is full of beauty. It is not important to mention here that Cyprus is famous for its beaches. Many of the tourists or the visitors' first attraction would be beaches here

14. kleine_aurica

kleine_aurica New Member

I advice you to visit probably the most beatiful place in the world, it's called Slanic Prahova, from Romania, where you can visit the second saline from Europe, a mountain named Green Mountain, it is really green, a natural salt pool. In this resort is a great hotel, where people with rheumatic, respiratory disease in its own treatment base. You must visit this place.

15. mariaclarie

mariaclarie New Member

I Luv Paris, Switzerland & Greece.. Luv to visit that places number of times... :)

16. mirafloresapt

mirafloresapt New Member

How about something exotic and intringuing like Peru and Machu Picchu?

17. kilorlorge

kilorlorge New Member

Hi..
    The best place to visit in the world NewYork City

really there is no place like New York City.This is an international fashion capital with the hottest dining scene in the country and some of the best theater options you could ever find.

18. jamescruz

jamescruz New Member

Toronto is the best place to visit in the world.

19. davidrussell11

davidrussell11 New Member

London is the best place in the world to visit.You can see many beautiful places and many more things like buckingham palace, tower bridge, selfridges, etc

20. melliset

melliset New Member

In my opinion the best place in the world to visit will be Scotland because it abounds in natural beauty like green mountains, moors, lochs and coastal plains along with numerous attractive islands. These features make it one of the best holiday destinations in the world.