Where is your favorite theme park?

Discussion in 'California' started by Vicolette, May 23, 2012.

1. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

California has Disneyland, Florida has Walt Disney World, Tennessee has Dollywood, Georgia has Six Flags, Virginia has Busch Gardens, and New York has Coney Island. These are just a few of the fabulous theme parks across the US. Where is your favorite park?

2. pinki rawat

pinki rawat New Member

My favorite rides are:
    Incredible Hulk Coaster at Islands of Adventure
    Expedition Everest at Animal Kingdom
    The Simpsons Ride at Universal Studios

3. Huior-Chang

Huior-Chang New Member

i've been to many amusement parks and Cedar Point has to be one of my favorites because of its good old fashion rides and large selection of roller coasters and rides. As far as my favorite theme park it would have to be Six Flags Great America, though I think the Florida parks, Disney, Universal, Sea world, and Busch Gardens are great too;)

4. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

I've read about Cedar Point and would definitely add it to my list of parks I'd like to visit. There's also Noah’s Ark Water Park in the Wisconsin Dells and Holiday World in Indiana.Both look awesome.
    For flat-out rides, I'll go with Six Flags Georgia and for the animals and entertainment, Busch Gardens Tampa are my two top locations. Busch Gardens has some awesome coasters, so the rides are right up there with Six Flags.

5. mitraveler

mitraveler New Member

I've probably visited King's Island in Ohio the most, and I really loved it as a kid. I am not sure what if my favorite now. I haven't been to any lately. But I should! Thanks for asking.

6. maxjhon12

maxjhon12 New Member

I have been to Theme parks at Lowa and king's island Ohio and it was one of the best travelling expedition i ever had.

7. janeaddy

janeaddy New Member

Legoland California in Carlsbad, CA is for people like that, well, and for kids of any age. Legoland California stretches its alluring, nostalgic theme over 50 rides, shows and attractions that are friendly to younger children and consistently fun for all. All nine sections have plenty to see and do, but for Lego buffs like me, the favorite has to be Miniland USA. Here you’ll see stunningly accurate Lego models of New York City, San Francisco, Washington D.C. and many others.

8. rose01

rose01 New Member

I will definitely vote for Six Flags Great America in Gurnee, Illinois. Six Flags is a dependable brand for thrill-lovers needing a little mid-summer fun, and at the top of the pack we like Chicago’s own Six Flags Great America.

9. michael_23

michael_23 New Member

I love Disneyland and Universal Studios! These two are really my favorites! :)