Where to go diving in Fiji?

Discussion in 'Fiji' started by Bebo, May 10, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Bebo

Bebo New Member

There are many wonderful areas to dive in Fiji but pretty much wherever you go you can find a good dive, though be aware of the strong currents when diving around a full or new moon. The best way to choose your diving spot in Fiji is according to skill. Mamanuca and Yasawa islands are great for newbies; while Kadavu, Ono and the Astrolabe Reef are best for expert levels.

2. nitemareon

nitemareon New Member

there are too many good places on Fiji for sure! If you dont mind resorts, why not stay in a dive place like Bligh Water? when I was there as a liveaboard and I got to see on each dive sharks, baracudas, and lots of other cool marine life. West of Viti Levu is probably best because the barrier reef off its coast has plenty of dive sites for divers of all levels.

3. walterscott

walterscott New Member

There are several options for diving in Fiji. I would avoid going to Volivoli if you want peace and quite because it's mostly frequented by backpackers. A nice option for staying in Fiji that I would recommend is Club Oceanus. and Uprising at Pacific Harbour. You'll be able to do lots of activities like lagoon dives, the shark feeding dives, jet skiing and cultural activities off the resorts.