Where to go midweek and 4th July

Discussion in 'Las Vegas Nightlife and Afterhours' started by Nobster, May 2, 2007.

1. Nobster

Nobster New Member

My friend and I (2 lads) will be in Vegas from the UK for the nights of 3rd, 4th & 5th July.

Is the 4th July usually all ticket affairs everywhere, or is it still pay on the door, obviously I don't want to get there to realise I should have ordered tickets before hand and not be able to get in anywhere. However as it stands non of the clubs mentioned on this forum so far have any details about anything special for July 4th.

Also, I notice a lot of the bigger clubs are usually only open over the weekend, where are the best places to go midweek (this being Tuesday & Thursday as Wed is 4th).

And a final question about dress codes, the club scene in the UK revolves around Jeans, Trainers and T-Shirts as far as dress is concerned, I noticed from reading various places that in the better clubs you need to look right to get in dressed like this, so - What would you advise as the dress code for the average man in the street in the average Vegas club?

Thanks in advance for any advice