Discussion in 'Mongolia' started by NicolaHko, May 10, 2013.
Ulaanbaatar. I think a 2 week course is about $200.
There are quite a few Mongolian language schools in Ulaanbaatar. Here it's their details
- Sodon Chimee Mongolian Language Center: 'sodon_chimee[at]yahoo.com'
- Bridge Language School: 'info[at]bridge.edu.mn'
- Nom-Ekhe Mongolian Language School for Foreigners: bat_urnaa[at]yahoo.de
- Friends Mongolian Language School: friendsmonschool[at]yahoo.com
- Institute of International Studies: dashpurev[at]magicnet.mn
That's a cool suggestion. I never thought to add some language classes to my tours. I suspect that it would make Mongolia travel go a lot more smoothly. Thanks for the information.
Separate names with a comma.