Where's your favorite theme park located?

Discussion in 'Vacations' started by Vicolette, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

We all have our favorites. As a Florida resident, Busch Gardens, Epcot, Walt Disney World and Universal are all at the top of the list but I also enjoy Six Flags Over Georgia. With so many to choose from, if you had to pick just one that offered everything you wanted all in one package, where would that be? My next stop might be Dollywood in Tennessee. What about you?

2. RomanFeduri

RomanFeduri New Member

Universal's Islands of Adventure is one of my favorites in Florida even though the prices have gone up. You really gotta love all the rides at this park and the water rides too. The rollercoaster in Harry Potter World is awesome is easily the best. Great theme park for families so I'd recommend it.

3. illusinosyr

illusinosyr New Member

America's oldest amusement park

Cedar Point is my all time favorite theme park and love going there because of its "old" feel to it (I think Cedar Point is the oldest park in usa). They have some of the best coasters in the nation....my favorites are Millennium Force and Top Thrill Dragster.

4. jaysonmoore892

jaysonmoore892 New Member

The Kingdom in Florida is the best for me! For those who are mad about making their fantasy real, then this is the perfect theme park for them. In the Walt Disney's Park you'll meet Cinderella, but don't forget to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and the Jurassi World- these spots are absolutely implausible!