Which are the African Safari destinations in Kenya?

Discussion in 'Zambia' started by ofeliajosef, Dec 21, 2008.

1. ofeliajosef

ofeliajosef New Member

Hello, I'm deciding whether to go to Kenya for my Safari or another african country with wildlife. Which are the best places for Africa safari in Kenya. We don't want to use a tour company but ourselves.

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

As far as I know, Zambia is the safest place to experience the real African safaris such as family safaris, honeymoon safaris, canoeing safaris and fishing safaris. Zambia Safaris offer the great opportunity to see wild animals very close, view the majesty of the Victoria falls and enjoy the game in Chobe national park. Three years back, we had a Zambia Safari holidays in late August and the highlight of our safari in Zambia is the Victoria falls tour. We spend 5 days on Victoria Falls, Kafue National park & Chobe National park and explored the beaty of African wilderness, so plan your holidays to Zambia between May and October and have a nice Zambia Safaris!

3. egyptsrose

egyptsrose New Member

WOW!! GREAT CHOICE! I have been to many countries in Africa and my favorite safari was in Kenya, Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp. If you do not have a tour company, find out what the local safari's are and many of the them are good. For example if you are staying in South Africa, they have Kruger National Park. I think it is better to use a tour company. They think of everything!