Which places or landscapes do you like most in Vietnam and why?

Discussion in 'Vietnam' started by Adventure Indochina, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Adventure Indochina

Adventure Indochina New Member

Well, this topic I don't advertise or introduce anything. Many members here but how many people in us have traveled to Vietnam? I hope we have a discussion about Vietnam travel, a real discussion.
    As the title, if you have travelled Vietnam or just think about that, which places you like most, hope to visit most. I'm living in Vietnam, my feeling is as local people so I really want to know what do foreigners think about Vietnam.
    Hope see your comments, guys.

2. chrisphh

chrisphh New Member

Personally, I love Sapa so much. It likes the real paradise with me where I can enjoy a lot of interesting and funny activities such as trekking, homestay, sightseeing and local market as well

3. brayden lyle

brayden lyle New Member

I travelled around quite a few places in Vietnam but the place makes the greatest impression on me is Hoian, a friendly and lovely city. I love the serenity of landscapes and hospitability of local people here.

4. brayden lyle

brayden lyle New Member

Right. Landscape of Sapa is breathtaking, especially in mid-September - early October (ripening rice season). Trekking homestay service is not bad. This is one of my most favorite sites in the North Vietnam. In terms of the Central Vietnam, I like Hoian most.

5. Zay

Zay New Member

Hanoi, cuz its full of new things, its chaotic, charm, traffic and everything is really unique