Wild wadi waterpark, Dubai

Discussion in 'United Arab Emirates' started by annie2, Aug 25, 2008.

1. annie2

annie2 New Member

hello, where is Wild Wadi Waterpark is located in Dubai, we are staying in Sharjah and headed to Dubai day after tomorrow, my kids want to visit this Waterpark as soon as we arrive Dubai, so if anyone advise how long it takes by car from city centre? what are the highlights of this park?

2. The Travel Slut

The Travel Slut 6 continents, 87 countries & 64 cruises so far

http://www.wildwadi.com/

Hello. I was at Wild Wadi for a day in April, 2008 and I found it to be delightful.

It is right on Jumeirah Beach and situated right between the Jumeirah Beach Resort, the Madinat Arab Resort and the Burj Al Arab. Upon entry you will be given a wristband watch that allows you a towel and to charge any food or sundry purchases while inside the park.

I liked the "river" slide that went uphill in some areas.

The website has all the info you will need for times, prices, etc.

Let me know if you have any specific questions.

3. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

Hi annie, Wild wadi waterpark is located in the place called Jumairah, which is just 20 minutes drive from Dubai's city center. Jumeirah sceirah, ring rides, master blaster are some of the highlights of this park. Jumeirah Sceirah is a big one among all the rides and rises up to 33 meters and if you are a thrill-seeker then it gives you more excitement. The 7 ring rides will definitely impress your daughter and the flow ride, breaker's bay, wadi wash, and Juha's dhow are also quite interesting. The hotel in which we were staying at Sharjah has arranged free transfers to and from wild wadi water park, so we didn't find any difficulty in Duabi. Just enquire in the front desk of your hotel, they might arrange transportation to Wild wadi waterpark and other must see places of Dubai. And you can choose one of hotels near Jumeirah beach, which will give you the convenient access for both the water park and the beach. Just visit Duabi beach hotels page to get more details. have a nice day!