William and Kate’s Seychelles Honeymoon

Discussion in 'Seychelles' started by d360, May 12, 2011.

1. d360

d360 Administrator

The newlywed Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are off on a ten-day stay on a private island in the Seychelles—official sources won’t confirm where they’re staying, but the lovely villas on the North Island are the rumored destination. Check out our guide to this beautiful archipelago, including the Island of Desroches, where Will and Kate vacationed in 2007.

2. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

Thanks for sharing the links, Dan. I know it's been several months since Will and Kate returned home, but it's still a treat to see how lovely the Seychelles islands are. I wasn't sure where they were before this. What's the best way to get there? I am sure by air...but where you stage your trip?

3. seniorlevel

seniorlevel New Member

How do I get to Seychelles?

Air Seychelles operates non-stop scheduled flights from UK, France, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Singapore, Mauritius and South Africa. As far as I know you cant get to the Seychelles from the US..you need to fly via a city hub such as London or Paris to be able to get to Seychelles.

It takes about 10 hours from London, and 9 hours from Paris; and you'll be landing at Mahé International Airport.