worth doing the Kodak Theatre tour?

Discussion in 'California' started by YAY!, Dec 21, 2010.

1. YAY!

YAY! New Member

we'll be taking an independent tour of LA and i am writing down top attractions in LA worth seeing and visiting..what do you think about the Kodak Theatre, is it worth visiting?

2. Danny

Danny Moderator

The Kodak Theatre is one of those sights that is always part of LA tours since it is right in the center of Hollywood's Walk of Fame.

The Kodak Theatre is okay but to be honest is not an amazing tourist attraction to look at, apart from when the Oscar Ceremony is undergoing. When you walk by the Kodak Theatre you will see it as it is a huge building with Kodak theatre written at the top.

Once inside, you can actually explore the theatre where the Oscars are held though, you can only go on a guided tour which costs around $10.

3. BlackEyes

BlackEyes New Member

The Kodak Theater would definitely be a good one to visit this time of the year. I heard that they have a pretty good lineup for this time.

4. San Diego Native

San Diego Native New Member

That part of LA is usually chock-full of street performers and vagrants; I wouldn't really trust that area too much but I think the actual inside of the Kodak Theater is pretty cool.