you can't fly directly into North Korea from US?

Discussion in 'North Korea' started by KipperFG, Jul 5, 2013.

1. KipperFG

KipperFG New Member

The answer is no. There are flights from Singapore direct to Pyongyang and that is because there is a North Korean embassy in Singapore. Beijing and Vladivostok (Russia) are two other places where you can catch direct flights into North Korea. If you're coming from US, flights to China or Singapore may be the best options. Do bear in mind that the only way to see north Korea is on an organized tour.

2. wendie67

wendie67 New Member

I don't see that happening in my lifetime...the only direct flights from the US that I've heard of are the US stealth bombers flying over South Korea in warning to North Korea. Seriously, if you try googling flying directly to North Korea from US all you get is links on nuclear threat, missiles, etc..Man, someone forgot to turn off the propaganda machine.

3. DonaWeko

DonaWeko New Member

Funny you said that...just search that and I can see many links about bombers from north korea, etc; My worry to going to north korea wouldn't be traveling to north korea but coming back to the usa. Did you see what happened to dennis rodman when he came back to the usa from north korea. he was questioned, interrogated, etc