Your spring break destination

Discussion in 'Travel News' started by Vicolette, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

Each year lists go up noting the top spring break destinations. One list I read for this year from US News Travel had the top five listed like this:
    1. Miami
    2. South Padre Island
    3. Cancun
    4. Puerto Vallarta
    5. Bahamas

For those who have shared the spring break experience past, present or with future plans, where did you go, and which cities would make your top 5 list?

2. Sensingko

Sensingko New Member

How strange Cancun came 3rd and Daytona Beach didn't make the list. Cancun has to be the ultimate hot spot for spring break and to go ballistic on vacation. Daytona Beach is probably the most underrated party spot for Spring Break.

3. gofor45

gofor45 New Member

Daytona Beach used to be a wild spring break destination some 10 years ago but not sure about it now. Miami and South padre are cool but i find that if you really want to party-hardy you have to leave the USA and head to places like Cabo san Lucas.

4. mitraveler

mitraveler New Member

We always went to Destin on the Florida Gulf Coast, but we went there because it was a little quieter. To this day, I still adore the time I spent on the sugar-soft beaches.

5. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

6. whrhotel

whrhotel New Member

Daytona Beach Fla, Panama City Beach Fla, Cancun Mexico, South Padre Island Texas, Jamaica, Miami's South Beach etc. These all are best spring break destinations.