Discussion in 'Dominican Republic' started by Alienarehere, Nov 6, 2009.
Some of the fascinating attractions in the Zona Colonial Santo Domingo include:
- The Primada de America cathedral which is the oldest dating back to around 1514 and 1546.
- The ruins of the Monastery of San Francisco are another attraction that dates back to about the same time period.
- The Alcazar de Colon, which is a 22-room palace built by Christopher Columbus's son Diego Columbus in 1510.
- The Dominican Republic Museum of Modern Art
- The Museo de las Casas Reales, and the Museo del Hombre Dominicano.
Separate names with a comma.