Relais Della Rovere
Via Piemonte 10
The Relais Della Rovere 4 star hotel is an historical venue composed by three different buildings of different periods. The main building was an old Benedictine abbey of 11th century. Another part was a renaissance Villa that belong to the Pope Giulio the II, and the third building was a typical Tuscan house of the end of 1800. Completely restored in 2000 is now an elegant 4-stars hotel housed in Renaissance building obtained by Cardinal Giuliano della Rovere from the ancient Benedictine Abbey built in the XI century. A decorative two-storey building in a beautiful position facing the panoramic view of Colle Bassa and Colle Alta with the della Rovere coat of arms on the facade.