The Brabb House
185 South Main Street
The Brabb House Bed and Breakfast Wedding Chapel and Tea Room is located in the historic village of Romeo Michigan. Built in 1877 by George Washington Brabb, a well to do merchant of the area. The Brabb House is one of the finest examples of Italianate architecture on main street Romeo. The home features a spacious central hallway and staircase with adjacent bay window rooms rising 11 feet to original ceiling medallions. Each guest room features a Victorian motif and all have private baths.