The readers of Casino Player and Nevada Magazine know a few things about how to find the best Reno hotel and the best Reno casino. When they voted the Peppermill Hotel Reno the best Reno hotel, the best Reno rooms and suites, the best Reno casino and the best race and sports book, you probably should believe them. In fact, it seems that the Peppermill Hotel Reno, formally known as the Peppermill Resort Casino, has a habit of collecting superlative reviews from all sources. It was selected as one of the top 10 casinos in America by MSN, in conjunction with Citysearch. As if great reviews were not enough, the Peppermill Hotel Reno has three important factors in its favor: location, location, location.
This award-winning Reno hotel has the benefit of being located in the center of Reno’s newest shopping entertainment and restaurant district. With Lake Tahoe just a short drive away, your stay at the Peppermill Hotel Reno puts you in close proximity to a myriad of indoor and outdoor activities. The Peppermill Resort Casino is located on Reno's main thoroughfare, between downtown and the south end of the city, which features upscale shopping and dining. In addition to being located just five minutes from the Reno-Tahoe International Airport, the Casino Hotel Peppermill has a lovely facade on Virginia Street that welcomes guests and affords a glimpse into the elegance, luxury, and excitement waiting in the hotel.
When you look out the window of your guest room at the Casino Hotel Peppermill, your eyes will feast on panoramic views of the Reno city lights and the surrounding mountains. Your bed is adorned with non-allergic foam and goose down pillows, as well as triple thread linens. If you are in the mood for a bit of well-deserved self-indulgence, treat yourself to a room in the Montego Bay Wing. These luxurious rooms come complete with the most elegant mahogany furnishings, exquisite marble and granite bathrooms, vibrantly colored fabrics and 42-inch wall-mounted plasma televisions.
The Peppermill's Tuscan expansion offers a combination of luxurious amenities featuring Italian marble and hand-painted finishes, which are accented by earthy tones and rich furnishings. There is a total of 1635 guest rooms, including 600 lavish suites, at the Peppermill, as well as ten award-winning restaurants, seventeen themed bars and lounges, and EDGE, one of Reno's hottest night spots.
Outside of the hotel's rooms, there are two resort-style pools equipped with high-quality patio furnishings, a waterfall, private cabana rentals, and a bar. There is also a 6,000-square-foot fitness center, and guests who are interested in pampering themselves can make use of the Spa and Salon Toscana, a 30,000-square-foot spa retreat with an indoor pool, sun deck, full-service salon, and 24 treatment rooms.
The gaming room at the Casino Peppermill Reno is a favorite for both local and out of town visitors. These are just a few of the awards that the Casino Peppermill Hotel has received for its slot machines:
- Best Slots – Casino Player Magazine
- Best Reel Slots – Casino Player & Strictly Slots Magazine
- Best Variety of Reel Slots - Casino Player Magazine
- Best Quarter Slots – Strictly Slots
- Best Nickel Slots – Strictly Slots Magazine
- Best Video Slots - Casino Player Magazine
- Best Variety of Video Slots - Casino Player Magazine
- Best Variety of Slots – Strictly Slots Magazine
- Best Video Poker – Casino Player & Strictly Slots Magazines
- Best Variety of Video Poker - Casino Player Magazine
- Best Slot Attendants – Strictly Slots Magazine
- Most Innovative Slot Floor – Casino Player & Strictly Slots Magazines
The highest of accolades continue when you talk about the table games at the Casino Peppermill Reno. Take a look at these awards:
- Best Table Games - Reno Gazette-Journal
- Best Dealers – Casino Player Magazine
- Best Blackjack – Casino Player Magazine
- Best Craps – Casino Player Magazine
- Best Roulette – Casino Player Magazine
- Best Baccarat – Casino Player Magazine
By now, you are probably convinced that a vacation at the Casino Peppermill Reno is an experience to be relished. Go and enjoy!