The Resorts Hotel Atlantic City offers posh comfort and a view of the Atlantic City Boardwalk and magnificent New Jersey shore. Located on the world-famous Boardwalk, this hotel boasts 962 guest rooms tastefully appointed in Art Deco styling.
Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City
At the Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City you have a choice from four different room options located in the hotel's two towers, the Ocean Tower and the Rendezvous Tower (42 suites). All rooms can be upgraded from two double beds to one king sized bed.
Ocean Tower Standard Room
The standard guest rooms at the Resorts Casino Hotel
are some of the largest in Atlantic City ranging from
512 to 576 square feet. Each room features an oversized
bathroom, accented in imported marble, walk-in showers
for two, double vanities, and make-up tables.
- Ocean Tower Deluxe Room
- Ocean Tower Jacuzzi Suite
Rendezvous Tower Premium Room
The Rendezvous Tower features 42 luxurious suites ranging in size from 1,090 to 1,150 square feet. The rooms include panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean, an elegant sitting and dining area, and oversized bathrooms complete with Jacuzzi bathtubs.
With a prime Boardwalk location, The Resorts Casino
Atlantic City can afford to maintain its schedule of being
open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With over 3,000 slot
machines, dozens of table games and over 100,000 square
feet of space, The Resorts Atlantic City have it all.
The hotel also features designated non-smoking tables
and slot areas for those sensitive or allergic to cigarette
and cigar smoke, as well as high-limit slots positioned
to view casino floor televisions displaying current horse
When you come to The Resorts Hotel Atlantic City, you may find something more to do than just gambling. This hotel features a marvelous schedule of big name entertainers including stars like Tony Bennett and Wayne Newton performing in The Resorts Atlantic City Superstar Theatre.
Come hungry when you come to the Resorts Atlantic City, this hotel loves to feed their guests, stuffing them with gourmet seafood, Asian delicacies, steak and Italian cuisine at any of the many restaurants located inside the hotel. The following is a list of the restaurants located inside the Resorts Atlantic City:
- Asian Spice - Asian cuisine combines with an exotic setting. Located on the dining level.
- Beachball Deli & Seafood - Features New York-style deli favorites for lunch or dinner. Served in a seaside setting. Located on the casino level.
- Buffet - Great selection of fish, beef, poultry, pasta, vegetables and desserts. Open Monday-Friday from 11:30 am, Saturday & Sunday 9:00 am. Non-smoking sections available. Average entree under $10.
- Breadsticks Cafe & Grill - Features wood fired pizzas and foccacia sandwiches as well as a variety of fresh baked breadsticks. Located on the casino level.
- Camelot - Offers a selection of steak, veal chops and fresh lobster in a medieval banquet hall setting. Open 5 nights a week for dinner from 6 pm. Closed Monday & Tuesday. Reservations accepted. Includes live entertainment. Average entree over $20.
- Capriccio - Fine Italian cuisine with a view of the ocean. Entrees include antipasto, veal, pasta, seafood and fine Italian wines and desserts. Open for dinner from 6 pm. Closed Wed. & Thurs. Reservations accepted. Includes live entertainment. Average entree over $20.
Health Club & Spa
The Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City Health Club &
Spa offers massage, relaxing saunas, whirlpools and steam
rooms. The health club also features an indoor-outdoor
pool offering views of the ocean. Within the health club
you can workout in the hotel fitness center using the
latest cardiovascular and weight-training equipment. Located
on Level Three of the Ocean Tower. Spa Hours: Sunday –
Friday: 8 a.m. to 6pm, Saturday: 8 a.m. to 7pm. Pool Hours,
9 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily.
Meeting & Convention Space
Perhaps you’re looking for Atlantic City hotel rooms and meeting space for your next convention or you’re planning a giant wedding reception, Atlantic City style, for all your friends and family? The Resorts Hotel Atlantic City also offers six function rooms, including three with ocean views, all within more than 39,000 square feet of flexible meeting space. They can accommodate groups of up to 800 or more, and also enjoy catering to smaller groups of as little as 10 people. Contact a Resorts Casino Atlantic City reservation agent to ask about specifics.
The Resorts Atlantic City is also just a short drive from both the Atlantic City and Philadelphia International Airports. Ask about free shuttle service when booking and inquire about any special deals or promotions they may have for frequent visitors. As with all Atlantic City hotels situated on the Boardwalk be sure to make your reservations in advance and be prepared to pay for the unique view and proximity to sightseeing and casinos. Visiting the Resorts Casino Atlantic City in the off-season (October - April), or any other Atlantic City hotel, is always a great way to save money.