Modern Day Cincinnatian - Traditional in atmosphere and service, The Cincinnatian Hotel captures the warmth and gracious artistry of the turn of the century. Modern amenities and conveniences ensure an additional element of comfort and style. The Cincinnatian Hotel is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and remains the only small luxury hotel in the city. Keeping With The Tradition - Our fine dining room, The Palace Restaurant, took the original name of the hotel. The Cricket Lounge kept the name of the original restaurant in The Palace Hotel, while the four meeting rooms on the second floor (Filson, Denman, Ludlow and Symmes) reflect the names of the founding fathers of Cincinnati. The St. Clair room was named after the individual who, as governor of the Northwest Territory, renamed the city of Losantisville to the city of Cincinnati. The three major suites of the hotel also have a historic reference: The Emery-Presidential Suite was named after the original owners of the hotel (Thomas and Joseph Emery), The Hannaford Suite was named after its architect (Samuel Hannaford), and The Briggs Suite was named after the first general manager of the hotel(Joseph Briggs). The Maria Nichols room (229) was named after the woman who founded Rookwood Pottery in 1880.