CenturyLink Field Seattle

CenturyLink Field Seattle, formerly known as Qwest Field, is the home of the Seahawks football team, as well as the Sounders FC of Major League Soccer. If you’re looking for a way to add some excitement to your trip to Seattle, attending one of the games here—in either sport—will definitely do the trick. This stadium can hold 67,000 people in addition to the suites, and while the seats all offer great views of the field, if you want to make sure you are protected from that famous Seattle rain, you might want to splurge on a suite at CenturyLink Field.

Other than football games, there are many other CenturyLink Field events. This stadium is one of the best places in Seattle to attend a concert. International superstars such as U2 perform at CenturyLink Field when a tour brings them to Seattle. These events are great excuses to plan a trip to Seattle, and the stadium’s location near the restaurants and bars in Pioneer Square means you can combine the event with dinner or drinks.

While concerts are fantastic, the most popular of all CenturyLink Field events are definitely the football games. There are 82 suites in this stadium, including the first field-level boxes in the NFL. Boasting some of the largest suites in the country, there is no place like CenturyLink Field Seattle to splurge on box seats.

If box seats aren’t in your budget, don’t worry. In this stadium, 70 percent of the seats are protected from the elements. If your seat is in the other 30 percent, bring a rain jacket and with all the excitement, you’ll barely notice a little drizzle. Just as trip to Seattle wouldn’t be complete without visiting the Space Needle or the Pike Place Market, seeing the Seahawks play at home is guaranteed to be a memorable experience.

Compare Travel Sites and Save!

Safeco Field Icon-360-sm

Safeco Field

Safeco Field is the home field of the Seattle Mariners, in Seattle, Washingto...

Ballard Locks


Ballard is a neighborhood in Seattle with Scandinavian heritage. It is also a...

South Lake Union

South Lake Union

South Lake Union is a great Seattle neighborhood to check out if you’re the t...

Latest Topics

snoqualmie pass hikes

Washington's best trails for hiking are found along Snoqualmie Pass, which is not far from S...

Amazon Bookstore

The first Amazon Bookstore in University Village has become a tourist attraction for Amazon fans....

More Forum Posts »