Getting an Italy SIM card will make it extremely simple to stay in touch while you're on vacation, as you can travel on a budget and use your own cell phone without paying international roaming charges.
For this card to work, you'll need an unlocked GSM 900/1800 compatible cell phone. The two US carriers who use GSM (T-Mobile and AT&T) are on different frequency bands, so check if your phone will work with that frequency and if it needs to be unlocked, which can usually be done for a fee. If not, cell phone rentals are easily available.
Uno Mobile Prepaid SIM Card
- Italian cell phone number with service through Uno Mobile
- Free unlimited incoming calls
- €10 of initial calling credit and easy recharging
- Outgoing calls in Italy are about $0.22 per minute
- Outgoing international calls are about $0.44 per minute
- Free unlimited voicemail and incoming text messages
In order to find the best prices and easy delivery, we recommend buying
Italy SIM cards on Amazon.com