Getting a UK SIM card ahead of your vacation in England, Scotland, Wales, or Northern Ireland is a great way to save money, and it makes it easy to keep in touch—you'll be able to use your own phone instead of buying a calling card and hunting for payphones.
For this card to work, you'll need an unlocked GSM tri-band or quad-band mobile phone. Most phones can be unlocked for a small fee. If your cell phone is on a different frequency, such as CDMA, it's easy to rent an international cell phone instead that will work with the card.
Lebara Mobile Prepaid SIM Card
- Local UK phone number
- Unlimited free incoming calls
- £5 of credit to start with; easy to top up
- Outgoing calls are $0.06 per minute to the US and $0.15 per minute in the UK
- Free incoming text messages
- Outgoing text messages at $0.15 each
In order to find the best prices and easy delivery, we recommend buying
UK SIM cards on Amazon.com